If you could, what would you do?

Take a tour of the Universe, stopping at all interesting celestial bodies (and stranger objects that I wouldn't call a "body"), especially ones looking promising for supporting some form of life (or having some signs of doing so), and more especially ones remotely Earth-like.

Seek out new women and new amazonian civilizations. I'm bound to find a gf/wife at some point.

hm... explore the universe, every planet, star system, galaxy, in-between... that sort of thing. Otherwise I'd just want to sit back and live not needing to worry about anything. Preferably away from people.

Take a tour of the Universe, stopping at all interesting celestial bodies (and stranger objects that I wouldn't call a "body"), especially ones looking promising for supporting some form of life (or having some signs of doing so), and more especially ones remotely Earth-like.

I've always wondered if the nebulae would look that much different (or even be discernable) when you got closer to them.

Create a universe populated with an infinite number of the most perfectly beautiful, erudite and smart women and men that could be conceived who would be eternal and unaging and then embed myself in each and everyone of them and live their lives as if they were mine.

Back