I just chucked my keyboard in the dishwasher.

The northern keyboard looks dubious - though acceptable. The lower keyboard however surely is the works of the devil. Not only is it covered with silver-spray paint which is a shitty surface finish to use on items susceptible to wear, it also has the arrow keys and the editing keys rearranged into something quite unrecognizable. Bleh! I tried to use a keyboard like that, had to look down from the screen each time I needed to use home/end/del, or even backspace. It was terrible.

MS Multimedia keyboards rock. They have a fairly standard layout. But the keys are nice and big, they're much more quiet than any keyboard I've used. Also the key feedback is great, it doesnt feel to rough or to soft. Great keyboard, I just keep buying them over and over.

Those flat keyboards have to be utter hell to type on. I hate any sort of flat keys, they just simply suck.

Just remembered about it and after my last disapointment wasn't too encouraged, but I just hooked it up and it's working just ginger-peachy with no sticky nothings!!! :D

You just gotta really let it dry out and it works. :cool:

Guden Oden said:
The northern keyboard looks dubious - though acceptable. The lower keyboard however surely is the works of the devil. Not only is it covered with silver-spray paint which is a shitty surface finish to use on items susceptible to wear, it also has the arrow keys and the editing keys rearranged into something quite unrecognizable. Bleh! I tried to use a keyboard like that, had to look down from the screen each time I needed to use home/end/del, or even backspace. It was terrible.

I second that. Moving home/end and worst of all del around sucks. And some of the new Logitech keyboards don't even have an Insert key. Talk about a bad thing when you're trying to use VMWare.

Back