I hate Research Papers

Xenus

Veteran
Damn it why do they always make you do big projects right before Christmas break. They should know by now that is one of the worst times to give one. :devilish:

Now I have to go look up my sources and cite the paper check that if I did directly quote the sources that i cited them properly. :devilish:

Speaking of which I really shouild do this stuff in the rough draft and not try to add it in on the final draft. o_O

Xenus said:
Speaking of which I really shouild do this stuff in the rough draft and not try to add it in on the final draft. o_O

why even bother with all of that rough draft crap? its easier to just sit down and write the whole thing all at once rather than slap together a crappy version and then try to fix it.

The rough draft had to be done a week ago so I'm trying to fix that. it wasn't a bad rough draft its just that I didn't cite jack crap so i have to refind where I got the info and cite it. Making sure I'm not plagerizing anything directly because it not cited. :devilish:

Woot I'm pretty much done only a little revision left and it only took me for really distracted hours. 8)

Back