HUXLEY - new screenshots

look like ut2007 with better art direction aand lesser detailed character models.I'm curious to see how that mmofps concept will turn out like.

<nu>faust said:
look like ut2007 with better art direction aand lesser detailed character models.I'm curious to see how that mmofps concept will turn out like.

I'm betting it will simply Guild Wars style where the MMO portion isn't in the areas where combat actually happens.

Well..the video looked better but running at again like 15Fps or so. Maybe they scaled the whole thing down. I have to say it hardly looks like the UE3 like this.

3roxor said:
Well..the video looked better but running at again like 15Fps or so. Maybe they scaled the whole thing down. I have to say it hardly looks like the UE3 like this.

Video:???: 15FPS:???:

Those are some wonky screenshot resolutions.

I'm already getting kind of sick of the UE3 feel. Almost every game on UE3 looks pretty much the same -- Huxley, UT2k7, GoW, etc...

Reminds me of the days when every game was a Q3 engine game and most of them felt and looked the same.

Bobbler said:
Those are some wonky screenshot resolutions.

I'm already getting kind of sick of the UE3 feel. Almost every game on UE3 looks pretty much the same -- Huxley, UT2k7, GoW, etc...

Reminds me of the days when every game was a Q3 engine game and most of them felt and looked the same.

Yep it's getting on my nerves too. But I doubt we will be getting the same feeling when Splinter Cell 4 is released.;)

Bobbler said:

Idem , even before any UE3 game is out.

Again, any footage of this game released has come from the PC version of the game. It's being ported from PC.

It leaves alot to be desired IMO, like UT2007. However, it sounds like a very cool game, a MMOFSP, despite the GFX not being that great at this point in time I'm still looking forward to Huxley.

It seems like a mixed bag to me, some of the visuals look good and some look awful. There are massive variations in image quality in different parts of the same screenshot.

Back