Hulu

Davros

Legend
is there any way i can watch shows on this site having a british ip, Ive tried a few proxies but so far no luck

To my knowledge there is not and that's the main reason there are no ps3ms or mediatomb efforts to reroute hulu streams to the PS3 :( Yeah, I know you can sort of get the PS3 to play hulu but the results are so so.

Hulu recently stopped working on the PS3 I think. It was even mentioned in an interview with Tretton?

I only bothered with it once. I suppose there is that PlayOn software to stream Hulu and netflix to ps3/360 but I don't have any win machines right now.

VPN would be nice, but who would do it for us?

At least something to get you started - you can find lots of stuff on kino.to which will work in Europe. It's a german site but contains much stuff in english and other original languages too.

Aren't there vpn proxies (for $$)? I thought that was the new rage in copyright infringement :)

I think the problem is with flash it gives away your location

ps; humus can you test that prog on hulu for us (in between writing the fireworks screensaver of course ;) )

I don't use hulu normally, but I know I tried it when I first installed the app and it worked. However, now it appears they were able to detect that I was using an anonymizer proxy.

Back