How to open ".ape" files?

What kind of file is it? If it's winamp related, it's for use with the AVS visualizer plugin. APE files goes in the winamps/plugins/avs folder, and AFAIR, they're structurally just a standard windows DLL file with a different extension. They contain code that extends the feature-set of the AVS plugin.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
No, APE is a lossless sound format for music.

What do you mean "no"?! Go look in your winamp/plugins/avs folder, you'll undoubtedly find several APE files there.

How many years is that then? AVS has been using APEs since at least the 2.x versions of WA. Anyway, how come I've never ever heard about that format then if it's been around for so long? :devilish: Doesn't seem very popular.

I asked you a specific question, but instead of answering it, you just go off on an ad hominem rant about noise/signal and other irrelevant crap. There was nothing in my post that prompted such a reaction from you, other than your own unbalanced personality perhaps!

As you obviously can't talk civilly on even the most mundane of topics, don't bother to reply to my posts in the future, mmkay?

Back