How do you know if you're dumb?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Everyone thinks they are smarter than everyone else.
Is there a way to find out if you are dumb without taking an IQ test?

If you think Bush is smarter than you then you're dumb.

Seriously, what kind of dumb are we talking about? Dumb in terms of math, science, philosophy, general academia. Or dumb in street smarts and common sense? The two can be very different.

Here's my test

Do you own freespace 2 Open ?

Answer No! - then you are indeed stupid for there is no valid reason whatsoever for not owning this free slice of gaming goodness and deserve to be slaped with various forms of aquatic wildlife

Here's my test

Do you own freespace 2 Open ?

Answer No! - then you are indeed stupid for there is no valid reason whatsoever for not owning this free slice of gaming goodness and deserve to be slaped with various forms of aquatic wildlife
So pretending to "own" a free OS-Project is considered smart :D

own as in "posess a copy of" ;)

and out of interest do you need to be slaped with various forms of aquatic wildlife or are you highly intelligent

That reminds me, I need to reinstall FreeSpace and see how it works under Vista ;)

Back to the OP, I'm relatively sure that most people have something they're smart about. For some people it's math, others it's literature, and some people I've met are smart in the mouth (and basically nothing else).

So it ultimately depends on why you think someone is dumb. I doubt anyone on this forum is dumb, except for the occasional troll that sneaks in...

you see albuqueque has just prove what a genius he is and also how devestatingly attractive he is to the opposite sex

Heh, my fiance would tend to disagree with all of the above after I've been in hiding from her in the "man room" for hours-upon-hours playing FS2 ;)

Anyone who saw "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" in the theaters then spouted off about it's cinematic genius, is a pretty clear indicator.

I believe idiocy in the common sense is preservation of a bad idea that you for some reason came to believe and you are fond off with the help of extreme confirmation bias.

Back