Bad_Boy

god of war.
Veteran
hotshot57kp.jpg

hotshots57in.gif

http://www.claphanz.co.jp/index.htm

PS3 QJ said:
http://ps3.qj.net/
Japanese game studio Claphanz has put up an flash banner saying "Minna no Golf 5 (Working Title) Now Under Active Development for PS3." (The American title of the series is "Hot Shots Golf").

Meanwhile, the recuitment page of the studio homepage indicates that they are in need of CG designer. The working details of the position is "Next-Gen consumer game software development".

It is really interesting to think of what the Next-Gen titles of this series will look like.

I love this series so much. Its kinda cartoony...so i'm wondering how it will look on the PS3. I seriously cannot wait.

It's not a photo (well, I don't think..it could be a very "edited" photo).

If Hot Shots 5 looks like this, I'd be very happy indeed :) Be it concept art or whatever, it looks really nice. The first shot seems more indicative, though (which unfortunately has run out of bandwidth, but you can see it in the flash on their site).

Last edited by a moderator:
ROG27 said:
Nah, I know the PS3 is powerful, but through the powers of close inspection I deem the to be a photograph.

TBH,i'm not sure if it's real or not.:oops:

my last post was just a poor attempt at humor on my part (it was sony's advertising slogan for the ps1 in the uk)

Qroach said:
Come on guys. the first pic is hot shots 3.

It's certainly not a screenshot from 3 (or 4), even if asset quality isn't a million miles from those. It looks like artwork, or a concept render (it's a lot cleaner than any of the PS2 games, and the scale isn't the same). I agree there's a marked delta between the first and second pictures posted, although the first isn't a million miles off what I'd imagine a next-gen Hot Shots to look like..there's really only so much the graphical style of game is going to benefit from ever increasing power. Although the second shot also makes me think the opposite (but it seems too much to expect!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i gotta admit, the first shot looks like a older hot shots, or a concept like Titanio mentioned, simply not all that impressive.
hotshots_21.jpg

^hot shots 3

i expect ps3 hot shots 5 to look something similar to the 2nd image, hopefully. :)

Bad_Boy said:
yeah i gotta admit, the first shot looks like a older hot shots, or a concept like Titanio mentioned, simply not all that impressive.
hotshots_21.jpg

^hot shots 3

i expect ps3 hot shots 5 to look something similar to the 2nd image, hopefully. :)

Oh now that you post that, I can see the second picture becoming reality.

Back