Horror game by Kojima "Overdose"

Sounds good! Kojima is master in marketing, who knows what will final product actually be like.

Overdose could easily be "playable teaser" for Death Stranding 2.
Or even a real horror game set in the Death Stranding world and connected to that game.
Btw his Studio has been opening new positions for Tokyo like crazy for many months.

i wonder, if it will have VR support. As resident evil has got vr support. maybe kojima tried them and got interested with vr support too

Sounds good! Kojima is master in marketing, who knows what will final product actually be like.

Overdose could easily be "playable teaser" for Death Stranding 2.

master in "weird" marketing too! remember the mummy/bandage guy for metal gear solid 5 marketing?

Oh I ll be very disappointed if the exclusive game for XBOX ends up being this one. I really want to experience a horror game that Kojima could pull out after what I ve experienced with PT and honestly, I dont want to buy another consoie, nor do I want to game on my PC.

Oh I ll be very disappointed if the exclusive game for XBOX ends up being this one. I really want to experience a horror game that Kojima could pull out after what I ve experienced with PT and honestly, I dont want to buy another consoie, nor do I want to game on my PC.
i wonder, does xcloud works on ps5/ps4 web browser?

anyway, isnt kojima productions was bankrolled by sony? so probably it will be multiplat. just to keep "nudge nudge wink wink" business courtersy with former company that was bankrolling yours

i wonder, does xcloud works on ps5/ps4 web browser?

anyway, isnt kojima productions was bankrolled by sony? so probably it will be multiplat. just to keep "nudge nudge wink wink" business courtersy with former company that was bankrolling yours
Well I sure hope so. Sony provided tremendous help to Koji Pro. They handed decima engine and worked together to improve it for Kojima's vision.

Well I sure hope so. Sony provided tremendous help to Koji Pro. They handed decima engine and worked together to improve it for Kojima's vision.
IIRC Japan have strong "wink wink nudge nudge" and "I scratch yours, you scratch mine" in "keeping good relationships/facade" business culture. So yeah, hopefully it'll be for all platform.

I don't think MS does "permanent" exclusives for non-first party developers anymore. So, at most it would be a timed exclusive. And then it's up to the developer whether or not they want to release on another platform. Obviously MS wouldn't help fund development for another platform, so that would come down to whether the developer was interested and whether they felt they could afford the time, effort and money to do it.

So if we look at past 3rd party exclusives. Cuphead eventually had a PS release while Ori and the Blind Forest didn't.

The exception, of course, would be if MS owns the IP. For example, Flight Simulator 2020 which was developed by Asobo.

Regards,
SB

My original report contained several key details on the new Kojima title, including the mode that could be played in third and first-person, with Margaret Qualley seemingly being the title’s protagonist. One key detail though, that I failed to report on with the footage that I was shown, is that the person appears to be playing the game on some kind of mobile device, which appears to almost certainly be a Google Pixel.

Originally I had believed that the footage sent to me was some old footage that had resurfaced, but the source of the video has claimed it is from the beginning of this year.

I am so confused. Are they showing off the game getting played via xcloud ? or is this a phone game ?

Kojima does some really weird games, so maybe I will pass on this. I have to see more than just concept art to decide if I could remotely enjoy it.

Kojima does some really weird games, so maybe I will pass on this. I have to see more than just concept art to decide if I could remotely enjoy it.
I don't think Kojima's games are for me. The last game I dabbled in was MGS V, which started out bonkers and which I pushed through, then it became a fairly solid military shooter with logistical quirks (balloon-kidnapping of assets) then got really fucking weird quickly.

I hope it has combat. I don't just like to walk around rooms, or have to run away like I'm defenseless. Even if the story is good, I'm just not a fan of Outlast type games.

To me, horror and survival horror are two different games.

Not mine but just :LOL:
a07c9fb58cb54106708a35f9a504783bc8d40d42b6af8b5e2a05e3049d9f10be.jpg

I was really thinking, that guy really knew how to hide his identity when I saw the video

• Haha
Reactions: snc
Survival horror seems to be picking up again.

A lot of these other modern horror games I'd say are more so action games, that masquerade as being horror. But they are essentially just shooting games at heart, and barely scary whatsoever.

They may have horror things involved, yeah. But it was truly RE4 that really started the ship rocking from side to side for this particular genre of video games. Even though, yes. RE4 is still a rather damn good game.

Even the new Resident Evil games are just pretty effing silly nowadays, with you going through this dumb P.T. like world, because Capcom just wanted to be like Konami. You can tell any originality they had is no more.

Back