hmm.. opera stopped loading some images.. wtf?

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
I dont remember doing anything but for some reason no longer opens some images.
I tried changing the check for images setting to no avail.
Whats going on?
Using opera 8.5

radeonic2 said:
I dont remember doing anything but for some reason no longer opens some images.
I tried changing the check for images setting to no avail.
Whats going on?
Using opera 8.5

Hrm, if you right click on the where the image should be can you force load them individually? It could be a caching problem.

AlphaWolf said:
Hrm, if you right click on the where the image should be can you force load them individually? It could be a caching problem.
ya that's what Ive been doing.
The status bar shows it loading images btw ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an issue where some images stopped loading on an older version of opera, I cleared my cache and the issue cleared up for a while but would reoccur from time to time.

Clearing cache doesn't help :(
I deleted my profile and that helped.. as I assumed it would.
Wonder what was up with my profile?

radeonic2 said:
Clearing cache doesn't help :(
I deleted my profile and that helped.. as I assumed it would.
Wonder what was up with my profile?

this is just calling for jokes. ;)
i dont use Opera much, but i had similar trouble when upgrading some versions of Firefox... like trying Deer Park, i would install on other partition and start it.... process would start in TM, but thats it, it wouldnt load at all.... it also requiered to delete profile from other FF instalation and that was big NO-NO cause i have too many exstensions to lose whole day trying to install them all again....

i know that FF issue is that it stores profile data in "documents and setting/user/blah...blah..." instead in folder where you installed the damned program.... maybe its something like with Opera also?

You probably accidentally clicked "Show Only Cached Images".

It's easy to miss.

I've done it myself.

That would be why deleting your profile fixed it.

show only cached images is the most used feature imo, or should be :), it saves sooo much bandwidth ;)
thtat's why i added the button for controlling it... and shortcut for "show all" is shift-I afaik

opera 8.5 + pdf= crash..wtf

Stop using Opera 8.5, that's the f*** what. :p

Vysez said:
opera 8.5 + pdf= crash..wtf

Stop using Opera 8.5, that's the f*** what. :raz:
:LOL:
well I got 8.51 now.. which fixed pdfs crashing with the pluggin:smile:
I wouldn't use opera if it weren't for it's superior speed and resouce management compared to FF.
silence said:
this is just calling for jokes. ;)
i dont use Opera much, but i had similar trouble when upgrading some versions of Firefox... like trying Deer Park, i would install on other partition and start it.... process would start in TM, but thats it, it wouldnt load at all.... it also requiered to delete profile from other FF instalation and that was big NO-NO cause i have too many exstensions to lose whole day trying to install them all again....

i know that FF issue is that it stores profile data in "documents and setting/user/blah...blah..." instead in folder where you installed the damned program.... maybe its something like with Opera also?
Was a clean profile..
But i did just upgrade to 8.51 without clearing out my profile:D

Back