Hey McFly !...

probably its the same tech shown maaaaany years ago? the one with a block of metal or something that frozen solid in 3d space. It then can float around in specified axis.

edit:

@Karamazov this thing

so this is how I will die. I've wanted to use a hover board since the movie came out when I was a kid. Now I'm an old fart with no balance and I haven't ridden a skate board in 15 years. When one of these hit production I will buy it and I will fall and break my neck.

Last edited:
but you are okay because you did it in full-immersive virtual reality ;)
Na bro , in my home town there is a gigantic hill that leads right into a major highway. We used to roller blade and skateboard down the hill and make the last possible turn into a resturant's parking lot . Many scrapes and even some broken bones were had doing that.

So that is the first thing I would do on a hover board .

Yeah, there's a video floating about where they fill the thing up with quite a bit of LNO2. They laid down a track of sorts as well I think?

Skip to 4min

or

click

Last edited:
after seeing the theverge video i was really underwhelmed, i knew the skate park was made with magnets underneath in but i though the whole park was usable, instead you can only ride on rails in certain parts, going forward or backward.

Back