Help for noob

brunswick

Newcomer
I know, another noob asking questions. Sorry people but I am in fact in need of some advice. I have basically updated my system somewhat in light of purchasing an LG 55LW5700 LED 3D TV. Wanted to play 3d video files, and of course I wanted to do it on a budget since I just splurrged for the TV. My system is a follows:

ASUS M3A78-T mobo
AMD 9350e Quad Core porcessor
Sapphire Radeon HD6570 (lower end I know)
OCZ SSD (main drive)

I have everything set up with extended desktop which works for me since my computer is so close to my TV anyway, plus I wanted to be able to still surf if the wife was watching a movie. I downloaded BINO player, which was recommended to me as a good "free" player.

My issue is that I am experiencing stuttering playback on certain movies. I have found that the files are HUGE compared to regular standard definition video files. Some exceeding 13 gb. These are the ones that pose the issue. I have one movie that is only about 1.5 gb and it has a reduced resolution of 1920x800 and it seems to playback just fine. The others however wont get through the credits before they start to stutter. Also the audio keeps playing normally. Just the video stutters. I hope that it is not the video card I just got. Could it be that I need to upgrade my mobo and processor?? I even attempted to overclock the video card and the processor. No issues with the video card, but almost immediate instability when overlocking the processor through the bios settings.

Does anyone have any advice??

well i think it is the video player. I downloaded 3D Video Player trial and the movies seem to play just fine. I was not happy however to find out that in order to purchase that program you have to "subscribe" and pay a monthly fee.

Does anyone here have a suggestion for a good 3D video player, paid or not?

Oh and hardware acceleration is turned on for the video card. It didn't help.

Now that I believe I have the first issue figured out I have another. When I play my movies in 3D the picture doesnt quite line up. I have tried swapping the left/right for right/left which does help some, but you can still see some outline around everything. Does anyone have any idea what causes this?

Also what OS you're running?
Stutters can happen when processor C'n'Q is enabled especially on XP.
Try disabling power saving using AOD in Windows or in BIOS.
Can't help with 3D picture not lining up though.

Back