Have you ever taken a photograph?

like this...

24e3p4w.jpg

This stunning picture is the turning point, marking the end of the career of Munero matador Alvaro, penitence fell into the middle of the fight when he learned that the animal does not want to fight him. Since that time, the matador becomes sworn enemy of bullfighting. (In the picture the expression on the bull seemed to speak - I was badly wounded by picador, but I do not want to fight with you, I do not, even when your friends wounded me so much, though I had not done anything wrong)
Munero talks about this fight: In a moment, looked at the bull. He stood in front of me and stared at me. I just stood there without even trying to attack me. He - innocence, such as all the animals hidden in his eyes, looked at me for help! It was like a cry for justice and somewhere deep inside me I knew I pray as the Lord: "I do not want to fight with you, please, spare me, so I did not ever do anything wrong. Kill me if you want, let it be your will, but I do not want to fight with you. " I, reading it in his eyes, I felt like crap at the bottom of the earth and stopped fighting. Then I became a vegetarian and stood against bullfighting. via Azzara Light

via google translate.

I refuse to believe that our greatest visionary mind could have been fooled to post something that is not true. There is something else going on here...

It doesn't matter if this is 100% accurate. But I hope you get the idea. It's not like the idea is so insane that stupid people can't believe that it is possible.

Back