Halo3 Beta Test Registeration

Dave

Newcomer
Anybody else having trouble getting pages to load properly? One page loads, but with almost no content for me. Seems MS was not ready for the traffic.

-Dave

Same here... It takes forever for a page to load and to make matters worse I entered the wrong password when I went to sign in for my MSN passport account. Hopefully I can get in, it would be a shame to miss out on an opportunity to play Halo 3 before it comes out.

I'm still trying, but I keep getting a white page with a MS copyright at the bottom and nothing else. :(

Same copyright thing only for me as well. This is beginning to annoy me. I wasn't able to get through the Shadowrun registration either for whatever reason. Ugh.

Update: I actually managed to register a couple hours ago. I'm not a super-huge MP nut (preferring co-op and SP before competetive MP--I don't like my average-ity/mediocrity showing ;)). Same for Shadowrun. I'd enjoy getting into either one, though, and hopefully both. Shadowrun looks very interesting to me, even though I know some others are just about infuriated with the dev team for various reasons.

On another note, my 360 died recently as well. Weird checkered pattern freeze when booting up any game (XBLA or disc-based game). Nothing fixed it. Thankfully though, my 360 was one of the ones which received the extended warranty (being manufactured in October of last year), and I don't have to pay a dime. Here's to hoping I get one of the nigh-silent 360's, with no graphical-artifacting thanks to overheating like my previous one (which I was too laze to replace at first, and then too annoyed at things like having to get MS points from MS to download everything again if the console were replaced to do anything about it-- my hand was forced here :p) I will have to find a diversion for my free time for the next two weeks. I only have a handful of hours in that whole time, but I have finished up Zelda: TP (I want more interesting secondary characters and more of them next time--part of the reason I really loved Majora's Mask, unlike many others who liked OoT better or didn't even like the game at all. There's plenty of people wandering around Castle Town, but it feels pretty empty with nobody talking to you... not even a "I'm busy" or anything... then again, maybe it's the nostalgia factor regarding MM getting to me).

Any suggestions? I have access to a Wii (of course...love using the Wiimote/nunchuk for Zelda, BTW; I don't want to go back to tapping a button for the sword :devilish:), and a DS at the moment.

I somehow doubt the NDAs would be that restrictive for this. If they were really concerned about it, they wouldn't have made it public.

Back