had a disturbing dream last night

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
I was buying an xbox360 premium pack in my dream, and I was saying to myself in my dreams ' what kind of a moron are you to dream about buying consoles?? '

so there you have it..... i woke up with a bizar feeling inside me :)

Am i turning to the green side? God forbid :p

Did you die shortly after opening the box?
If so, that's your brain telling you not to buy one. Even for "business" purposes ;)

hey69 said:
I was buying an xbox360 premium pack in my dream, and I was saying to myself in my dreams ' what kind of a moron are you to dream about buying consoles?? '

No, no...nothing like that. It just reveals some latent homosexual tendancies. :)

(Sorry, sorry...but that was my brother's response to everyone who ever told him about a weird dream and it still cracks me up even though I haven't heard it/used it in over 20 years! :LOL: )

hey69 said:

Bad boys dont dream, they buy it :D

What happened to you was a disturbance in the matrix.

digitalwanderer said:

(Sorry, sorry...but that was my brother's response to everyone who ever told him about a weird dream and it still cracks me up even though I haven't heard it/used it in over 20 years! :LOL: )

I get the impression people just stopped telling him their weird dreams... :)

Killer-Kris said:
I get the impression people just stopped telling him their weird dreams... :)
Heh, more often than not they'd stop talking to him entirely....which was cool by him, he never did really like people. :)

as a matter of fact, I still remember it was extremely difficult to choose between the games and i felt betrayed by MS cause I suddenly (yeah dreams skip sometimes in virtual time :p ) had Oblivion and PGR3 running on my TV and it was BUDUGGLY
that made my dream even worse .
God knows what else i would experience if it wasnt for the fact my 14month old son kicked me awake with his foot on my face :)

Better face than balls. :p Besides, you really shouldn't sleep with your kid in the same bed, you might roll over on top of him, which would be bad...

yeah off course, i know, but he had fever and was sick so i took him in bed with us the only way to let him sleep a few hours in one time

Back