Got this translator.

Very interesting, it's a new language... :LOL:

G07 7h15 7r4n5|470r.

\/3ry 1n73r3571ng, 17'5 4 n3\/\/ |4ngu4g3... :D

mito said:
G07 7h15 7r4n5|470r.

\/3ry 1n73r3571ng, 17'5 4 n3\/\/ |4ngu4g3... :D

!$|\|'7 1† |\/|0|2€ |2€£Ã†€à 70 \/\/Â|2€Ž 0|\| 0£à 885'5 †#A|\| #4©|<!|\|6 ¿

I hate leet speak, I think Elite Bastards is the only site on the web that has more leet words in it's swear filter than swear words!

You can say bad words all you want on our site, but don't try and say "teh". ;)

Yea, I'm always a bit irritated when people call l33t dudes and script kiddies hackers. I know it's mostly due to the media and it's no use explaining that it's not only plain wrong, but quite denigrating to all hackers at the same time. Oh, well.

Basic said:
digitalwanderer:
So in other words, people have to de-leet their posts, or you'll delete them. :D

:D

p.s. leet speak was used by the warez community on the BBS's in old days to hide information from dumb 'bots' searching for words such as elite, wares/warez etc..

Basic said:
digitalwanderer:
So in other words, people have to de-leet their posts, or you'll delete them. :D
Nope, it's automatic and it was all set up by Zarathustra and not I....he really hates leet speak.

Basic said:
Yes, I understood that. But I had to ignore that to play with the words like that.
Well errors for the sake of art aren't errors but rather imperfections which are the very essence of art, so it's all good. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Basic said:
digitalwanderer:
Nope, it's automatic and it was all set up by Zarathustra and not I....he really hates leet speak.

Keep an eye on him! It's all just a part of a cunning plan to rule the Interweb. Next he'll ban smilies, just watch out... :devilish:

Back