Guys do you want to buy my company's shares?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
They are $2 each and we all need to sell 250 of them minimum but we have a maximum of 500.

http://www.yaa.org.au/

In effect you guys will be supporting my team and I, I hope you guys would consider it.
Thanks.

Since it is an entreprenurial program you're doing this for, then I think it's totally appropriate to demand some kind of business plan and finacial anlysis about what you're using the money for. Also, what about dividends and what exchange will they be traded on? If this is just charity, then how will I get my reciept? :D

I don't have much experience in business(if any) but we've just started the meetings.
We have a mentor who will help us.

We have yet to decide upon an idea or gone any further however I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the future to buy some shares.
We will have documentation and the like, I wonder how I would do this across the Internet?

Does anyone here have any business experience and would like to share?

provide me with a business plan... if you actually think you may do something with this I *might* be inclined to purchase some... oh and is that AUD or USD?

AUD.
When we get the business plan setup how should I pass it on to you guys?

Sage said:
provide me with a business plan... if you actually think you may do something with this I *might* be inclined to purchase some... oh and is that AUD or USD?

OK Kruno now there are two photos on that page, one of which I recognise as the Aussie Prime Minister. By a process of elimination therefore that means that this...

yaana-0134.jpg

...must be a photo of you. Is that correct?

Hostile takeovers have been prevented by only allowing 10 shares per person max. :)
However this only applies to members.
If you want to buy out the entire company then go ahead. :)
My mentor has made $500 per share for all 500 of his shares. This was also back before I was born or something though.

Cartoon Corpse said:
if i buy all the shares can i fire everybody?

first i'd have to make everyone sign non compete agreements, then fire everyone. bring in some indians (all the rage) and sell the whole shebang to some chump.

that's contemporary business in a nutshell.

$500 per share? this isn't an initial offering? not junk bond status with lots of upside potential?

what do your intellectual properties/ assets consist of?

what's your overhead?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Hostile takeovers have been prevented by only allowing 10 shares per person max. :)

how many shares are you and your partners keeping?

There's a very thick booklet I'm going to have to read over the next few weeks about this stuff.
At this moment in time I have no idea about how to run a business. :???:

Cartoon Corpse said:
first i'd have to make everyone sign non compete agreements, then fire everyone. bring in some indians (all the rage) and sell the whole shebang to some chump.

that's contemporary business in a nutshell.

$500 per share? this isn't an initial offering? not junk bond status with lots of upside potential?

what do your intellectual properties/ assets consist of?

what's your overhead?

K.I.L.E.R said:
I wish! :p
She's hot.
I feel bad for you. But don't worry about me judging you on looks............ I can't see you. :p :LOL:

Seriously though, I'd be interested in the plan, but I'm too student poor to buy shares unless it's really worth it. My email is in my profile.

I don't want to bleed people out of cash because that would be cold.
If it's too much trouble to do then it may also not be worth it.
I've actually thought about what I was asking and it may require that I send the share card through mail to the US and then you'd have to sign it and ship it back to me with the money.

I have no idea about what's involved in that process.

Back