Gravity Rush 2 [PS4]

Now I get what u were feeling Siegfried. The 1st game just threw you into the city and let you play but this one takes the whole 2 hour tutorial route +the jrpg route of first keeping u in a small town and taking ages of finally letting u play the game. I guess now that they had a bigger budget they thought let's make it a "proper" jrpg. They shouldn't have , but I am happy that section is out of the way now and am in the big city of the demo. Now I am finally free in a big open playground to hunt gems and hunt gems. That's all I did in my time with the first one anyways ;) ! And they seem to have added treasures into this one and fancy online hint system. Nice !
It's weird that it takes 4 hours just to get to the fun part but yes the opening sections were graphically stunning I must say and that helped. Looking forward to a fun game and hoping there are no more tutorial missions ahead.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Reposting from FB so very low quality but the game sure looks fantastic
9824dd6a47501be72732d7c501c92438.jpg
b6016093752aeff151f765cc72a5350c.jpg
a8b709bcd389fdba7c10a569cb64e0be.jpg

fbf00e63cc32dc94ed34a7f349a7529d.jpg

So this just changed everything ! I just realised u can do all teh flying and collecting gems zen thing in first person ! All of it ! Just have to keep resetting cam by pressing R3 when u land on a surface, but that's OK. Man , I finally understood some of its systems too and now it feels more like a game. Man even after hours of tutes it feels the game does not tell u what it wants u to do.

Last edited:
It's nice that throwing stuff is actually useful this time around, I've found it to be super strong in almost every case.

Also, I'm getting closer to the platinum :smile:

All these online activities are distracting, but i managed to get the 6k dusty tokens!

It's nice that throwing stuff is actually useful this time around, I've found it to be super strong in almost every case.

Also, I'm getting closer to the platinum :smile:

All these online activities are distracting, but i managed to get the 6k dusty tokens!
YEa, everytime I boot it up I end up gathering gems or doing treasure hunts. Considering how big it seems this time, I hope I do finish it someday but it seems very unlikely thanks to the world itself. maybe when there i no gem left to find :p

Just reached the part where we meet Raven again and yea having a lot fun. Game is fun but it takes too long to get there, I feel. A Japanese trait that needs to go .

finish the main plot. the jazz music is just godsend
I think the last mission I played was Kat singin in a red dress on a flying ship ! Then we had to free some prisoners and thats where it got left at as I got Nier Automata whihc swept me away completely ! I think I have forgotten all controls now and it might be difficult to get back in, the music, yes, is very good in this game !

Back