Gran Turismo 7 [PS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I think this game alone justifies the purchase of a PSVR2, if you like racing games of course.
I burned out on racing games years ago ads GT7 in VR has very much given me a new interest, mostly because it is a hugely different experience to sitting from from a 2D screen.

The sense of scale, actually having the feeling you are in a car surrounded by other big cars, especially when you are driving a small open car like the BAC mono, and physically looking at the corners while turning, that gives much more depth to the races.
I tend to naturally avoid any contact with opponents cars way more than when playing on a TV.

The only think that bothers me with Sport and 7 is that the reism of the handling seems a bit mote arcadey. Much easier. Everything else is almost perfect

The only think that bothers me with Sport and 7 is that the reism of the handling seems a bit mote arcadey. Much easier. Everything else is almost perfect
imo not arcady at all, do you drive with abs default and all other assits off ? ;)

Back