Got Some US PS3s For Sale

Hardknock

Veteran
Got permission from the Mods to post this. I've run across a couple Brand New PS3s that I can provide for the B3d community. You will only be paying retail price + shipping. ZERO Markup. Will ship anywhere. Send me a PM if interested.

As they are still pretty hard to find hopefully this will help someone out. :p

Tempted...but I have to knock myself out now because I am crossing my fingers and waiting til MGS4 gets released, and hope for price drop which probably won't happen...

*goes to cry himself to sleep*

The thread is for the people who are genuinely interested in buying the PS3's Hardknock has to sell, not a thread to discuss about when and at what price you plan on buying a PS3. ;)

By the way, for legal reasons, let me point out that this is a member-to-member transaction and that Beyond3D has nothing to do with it.

Anyone know what UK shipping costs would be? Tempted with my £1 = $1.96

Hehe, yeah, with how weak the dollar is nowadays I'd save roughly 1/3 compared to what it'll retail for whenever it gets released over here, and it would also be around the same price as the premium Xbox 360. Unfortunately I just spent a smaller fortune on a new computer that I don't really need. :oops:

Gotta say, thats a very nice thing for u to do Hardknock. if i had money.. i still wouldnt buy it.. not yet anyway, xbox360 first as tehre are games i want on there.. and Wii only has zelda. But again.. very nice of u to sell em at cost.

Not hard to find. I walked in to several stores today and saw the 60GB version up for grabs. Of the time I spent in each store just browsing the selection, not one person came in to look for a PS3. They all asked about the Wii and DS (which were sold out everywhere I went)

Not hard to find. I walked in to several stores today and saw the 60GB version up for grabs. Of the time I spent in each store just browsing the selection, not one person came in to look for a PS3. They all asked about the Wii and DS (which were sold out everywhere I went)

Cool ! Which area is this ? Did Sony finally ramp up the production ? If so, time for some serious marketing effort. Geez... what took them so long. :devilish:

Got permission from the Mods to post this. I've run across a couple Brand New PS3s that I can provide for the B3d community. You will only be paying retail price + shipping. ZERO Markup. Will ship anywhere. Send me a PM if interested.

As they are still pretty hard to find hopefully this will help someone out. :p

How much with shipping and do you also ship outside the US?

Yeah Sony shipped a huge amount yesterday- My store got 45 PS3's in all 60 gigs and we went thru all of them in about 2 hours. We also got 25 Wiis that went within an hour after the ps3s.

Back