Got a letter from isp...

my ISP called me a while back to inform me of an upgrade requiring new cable modem. they were asking some questions...at one point i mentioned i wasn't even connected to the internet when i wasn't using it explicitly...there was a loooooong pause while furious typing took place...and this information about my subversive (yet simple) form of protection of myself entered my permanent record no doubt.

yet when i asked them why my next door neighbor had 8 CATV lines going into the back of his house i got no straight answer.

since we share cable access. im thinking my neighbor is hogging up my bandwidth..possible running a webserver?

Cartoon Corpse said:
my ISP called me a while back to inform me of an upgrade requiring new cable modem. they were asking some questions...at one point i mentioned i wasn't even connected to the internet when i wasn't using it explicitly...there was a loooooong pause while furious typing took place...and this information about my subversive (yet simple) form of protection of myself entered my permanent record no doubt.

yet when i asked them why my next door neighbor had 8 CATV lines going into the back of his house i got no straight answer.

since we share cable access. im thinking my neighbor is hogging up my bandwidth..possible running a webserver?
:LOL:
wowzers.

Back