Googlewhack!

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
A <topic> is a search term that returns only one result.

Such as "frattquw".

Which I just discovered (don't ask why.) However, when beyond3d is spidered next there will be two results, so it probably won't last long.

What odd things can YOU dredge up...?

If you have to know, I was reading this "What if?" over at XKCD, and at the section where he mentions meaningless jumbles I thought about other non-words (to us, anyways), that seem at least somewhat word-like, and thought I should google it, and there was a hit.

THEN, at the section in the "What if" about information theory I associated to that old ST:TNG episode "Darmok" (they don't make TV shows like that anymore, do they?), and I decided I might as well make a post here at B3D about my discovery...

So do you have a whack of your own to add you sodding yank?! :devilish:

(Full disclosure: yes. Mildly bored.)

No. I'm too f*cking nervous and pumped up about my first two bike races since 1987 being tomorrow...I have to race cat 5 for 10 starts before I can join the real races, but I'll have 2 out of the way in less than 24 hours...maybe trying to find a whack would distract me some...as it seems work isn't.

I'm too f*cking nervous and pumped up about my first two bike races since 1987 being tomorrow...
Way to go, good luck! ...Although I might be a bit late? Dunno with the time difference and all.

My dad's competing in the Swedish national veteran swimmers championships this weekend. At 75 years old and with a bad ticker (valve crapping out, plus arrhythmia), he'll only participate in two or three events this year (mixed relay, plus individual 50 meter freestyle)... *sigh* Oh well. Whatever makes him happy.

I took 3rd in my first race in somewhere around 15th in the second that was 15 minutes after the first and my legs were toast. Total blast.

Great for you Dad. YOLO means different things to different people.

I was just about to complete my first marathon
but the swines changed the name to snickers :(

LOL :LOL:

Very funny!!

BTW this is whackiest thread I visited for quite some time!

Gratz to Mize for finishing in points on his first race :smile:.

Back