Google Chrome

this looks pretty much what you want
Yeah, except it wants to snoop my bookmarks and contains Alexa shit, so...no, I don't think I'll want to install this thing. But thank you a lot for trying! :D

New problem with Chrome is that the window is seemingly unresponsive (as in totally) after waking up the monitor from sleep. Have to click outside the window, then back inside again to make it work. Any input into chrome (like scrolling) will then show up instantly after clicking. Weird. I hate this fucking thing so much, but Edge is soooooooooo fucking bad, so what can I do?

Yeah, except it wants to snoop my bookmarks and contains Alexa shit, so...no, I don't think I'll want to install this thing. But thank you a lot for trying! :D

New problem with Chrome is that the window is seemingly unresponsive (as in totally) after waking up the monitor from sleep. Have to click outside the window, then back inside again to make it work. Any input into chrome (like scrolling) will then show up instantly after clicking. Weird. I hate this fucking thing so much, but Edge is soooooooooo fucking bad, so what can I do?

If you wanted to you can use IE11 in Windows 10, it's built in.

Regards,
SB

Back