Good luck day for me!

CMAN

Regular
Monday, I found out I hadn't done so swell on my midterm in my 500 level class. I was bummed, but I figured I'm graduating in May and already have a job so who cares as long as I pass.

When I got to class yesterday, my professor handed out our exams. I kicked some butt! My grade was 12 points higher than what was posted on Blackboard (our electronic school thing). Needless to say, it was a good day. After class, I told my professor what happened and he changed the grade on Blackboard. This is a good thing, because he uses those grades to decide your final. If I hadn't checked, I could have been screwed.

I also got Oblivion yesterday!

BLACKBOARD IS THE FUCKING DEVIL.

argh. why can't they just send emails. NO, LET'S ANNOUNCE THINGS ON SUNDAY NIGHT FOR A CLASS AT 8AM MONDAY MORNING ON BLACKBOARD AND NOT NOTIFY ANYONE.

</blackboard rant>

grats on midterms and Oblivion. oh god, combinatorics midterm tomorrow :O

I had a lucky day as well. I bought a coffee at a vending machine for 50 cent, and the machine returned 4 euros. I was nearly compensated for every time a vending machine decided to eat my money without giving me sg in return. That's justice! :devilish:

Back