God of War's creator is awesome

meh

The guy made good points about xbox live. Weird how at a playboy party he was still annoyed by what people on a forum were saying.

Well he told everyone on Neogaf that their momma's had loose twats, :LOL: that's a direct quote, so it's more of a 'don't take me seriously' statement i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8dl8rFB4Vw

"HEY EGM YOU FUCKS, I LOVE YOU!"

"I KNOW I'M A B-LEVEL GAME DESIGNER, I NEVER SAID OTHERWISE!"

I love this man.

C-level ftw.
Indifferent2.gif

Jaffe is alright.

meh

The guy made good points about xbox live. Weird how at a playboy party he was still annoyed by what people on a forum were saying.

What do you expect Jaffe to actually do at the party? He's married with kids, when he gets home, it's couch time for him, it's not like he can fool around or anything, getting piss-drunk and yapping about gaf is as good as it gets.
hem.gif

And I can to the annoyance of stupid, clueless marketting drones standing by. My GF gota laugh at his appearance since we've only seen him dressed shabbily....

What do you expect Jaffe to actually do at the party? He's married with kids, when he gets home, it's couch time for him, it's not like he can fool around or anything, getting piss-drunk and yapping about gaf is as good as it gets.
hem.gif
...my point was that at a playboy party of all places, the man thought about a gaming forum that was bugging him.

...my point was that at a playboy party of all places, the man thought about a gaming forum that was bugging him.

And? He was being asked about videogaming... Besides have you been to any major social parties in LA? I think the whole "annoyed" aspect is incorrect, he's being tongue in cheek...

And? He was being asked about videogaming... Besides have you been to any major social parties in LA? I think the whole "annoyed" aspect is incorrect, he's being tongue in cheek...
He didn't really sound like he was being tongue in cheek...

when gaming is like your job, way of income and part of your life.. what you expect he goes ranting about the performance of a bmw M5 engine on wet tarmac?

ROFFLES. I used to post at NeoGaf so I can attest to the accuracy of said statement.
Indifferent2.gif

Fixed :LOL:

j/k

That was one of the most entertaining interviews i have ever seen, is really clear that some alcohol was involved. His comments about wanting to develop God of War 3 really surprised me, considering that not so long ago he said that his original plan was to kill Kratos in th first game so he wouldnt have to make a sequel for it.

But what really surprised me was the fact of Sony still not asking him to develop GoW3.

when gaming is like your job, way of income and part of your life.. what you expect he goes ranting about the performance of a bmw M5 engine on wet tarmac?

No because that would be useless since the engine itself would perform the same on wet or dry tarmac, just not the rest of the car.

OT: I've wanted to see this interview for a couple of days now. But I dont got sound at work and I forget everytime I get home.

No because that would be useless since the engine itself would perform the same on wet or dry tarmac, just not the rest of the car.

OT: I've wanted to see this interview for a couple of days now. But I dont got sound at work and I forget everytime I get home.
you are really picky dont you ;)

Back