*Game Development Issues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another warning. This thread is not about personal preferences.

Note: There is a difference between searching for the truth and doing a witchhunt. Sadly, lots of people resort to the latter rather than the former.

Also it's counterproductive to post low quality photos, comment on them using generic statements like "far superior" and adding some rants about corrupt reviewers.

God! I mean - mods, please. Is it possible to prune this thread? There hasn't been any multiplatform development discussion here for ages. :(

Also it's counterproductive to post low quality photos, comment on them using generic statements like "far superior" and adding some rants about corrupt reviewers.

God! I mean - mods, please. Is it possible to prune this thread? There hasn't been any multiplatform development discussion here for ages. :(

If you referring to my post I never talked of reviewers corrupt or far superior, I have just said ps3 in some parts is superior and any more...please read watchfully before to accuse someone...however although the screen is low quality the texture on the bug and in the hair are clear enough.

Is it possible to prune this thread?

I think a thread split is required to distinguish between Development and comparison. Unfortunately, the development aspect certainly died a long time ago, and it's difficult to control people's ability to post their personal preferences versus opining a technical judgment that contributes to the spirit of the forum. As it is, I applaud your dedication to bringing the thread back on topic.

I'll see if there's something that can be done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back