Futuremark BDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend

Banned
I honestly haven't looked at this for some time and if this had been discussed before, my apologies.

I just looked at FM's BDP page and it looks like both B3D and ET are no longer in the BDP program. In fact, there are no longer any "media outlets" (like B3D, ET).

Is this because FM dumped media outlets in the BDP program, or is it the other way round? When did B3D no longer became part of the BDP program?

On a related note, I also note that the last few B3D reviews/previews do not feature the latest 3DMark06, not even for the theoretical tests.

Again, excuse me if this had been discussed before. Something went south as far as the media outlet involvement in the BDP is concerned, something I don't know about. Some of you may remember what happened to me personally wrt FM and its BDP program but I'm not sure what happened between FM and media outlets.

REV, MS paid for thier service, Vista tests your system using FM... Duh, they have been for a while.

It is time to make money fools.....If people have not recognized it yet its to late

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyond3D's participation in the Futuremark BDP isn't a topic for discussion on the forums. If anyone wants to talk to me directly about it, be that FM or anyone else, my email address isn't hard to figure out :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back