FutureCrew = FutureMark....?

pelos66,

sorry to disappoint you, but I am no longer a coder. :( I was a long time ago.. You should really ask the other guys hanging around here for stuff like that. I quit coding after the C64, and never even tried to make anything on the Amiga. I started to compose music and make some gfx for the demo group I was in. Coding 3D is not my thing. I know about 3D stuff in general, but code-wise, nothing.

As Nappe1 said, I will also attend Assembly 2003 along with my younger brother, who is soon going to study 3D programming with me.

Great proposal worm. Let's agree on a time and place to meet and we'll find a place, where we can get something to eat and drink. :) I'll be hanging out with Nappe1 at Asm.

:( this turned into a very different topic.
Anyway, i wolud like to go to Finland, but too expensive... maybe next year.
Anyone knows about what i said of the basics of 3d??
Worm, what is your role in then FutureMark team? 8)

pelos66 said:
Worm, what is your role in then FutureMark team? 8)
Well I do a LOT of different things around here. My main thing is to run the website. That's already a HUGE task! In addition to that I make sound design for our products, do some testing ("QA"), marketing, etc. A bit of everything. I also _try_ to have some input on the benchmarks, though I'm not actually in the 3DMark team. ;) I also do a lot of research what games (tech & content) use or will/might use.

SO thats it..
Everything began with the original gropu of FutureCrew??
At what point of the process thist turned from FC to FM? :?
Worm, does FM corp. is planning to make its appearance on assembly 2004 with a topx-notch demo never seen before? :devilish:

Back