Forza Horizon 2 on the horizon! [XO,X360]

no 360 demo, I believe,,, and yes the ONE demo is sublime

We have a One demo!?

Thanks!

Read the Eurogamer review, really glad they didn´t go the micro transaction hell way like Forza 5, and amazingly, if you buy a DLC you actually get the cars!

Xbox 360 version compared to Xbox One's. Weren't for the fact that it is not a mobile game, it certainly looks like a mobile phone on the X360 compared to the Xbox One version.

zGo5Mru.jpg

4ZbRvLY.jpg

Gj5alwz.jpg

tVi939I.jpg

Xbox 360 version compared to Xbox One's. Weren't for the fact that it is not a mobile game, it certainly looks like a mobile phone on the X360 compared to the Xbox One version.

Why the color differences? This is pure art decision...right? Or is there a tec reason?

Ah I see, disappointed it's not realtime. These days I like all my game media to be realtime all the time just so I can appreciate the technology even more.

heh, there are quite a few in that thread that really standout. Some of these guys have great eyes for composition

I like this one here, actually there are many I like, mainly the muscle car ones. I've never been a muscle car guy, but this game is bringing the Vin Diesel out of me.

77WVchh.jpg

I like this one here, actually there are many I like, mainly the muscle car ones. I've never been a muscle car guy, but this game is bringing the Vin Diesel out of me.
Ditto. The throaty roar of the engine, the weight and inertial of the car at high speeds and the satisfaction of knowing that you can slam that piece of crap light arse import toy car into the wall :yes:

FH2 is, without a doubt, the most appealing game for me on Xbox One. Does anybody know how big the map is and the type of environments is covers? A pointer a good review would be welcome!

Ditto. The throaty roar of the engine, the weight and inertial of the car at high speeds and the satisfaction of knowing that you can slam that piece of crap light arse import toy car into the wall :yes:

FH2 is, without a doubt, the most appealing game for me on Xbox One. Does anybody know how big the map is and the type of environments is covers? A pointer a good review would be welcome!

FH2 is modelled/took cues from aroudn this red area- not a 1:1 reproduction of the red circles area.
Ljabrjy.png

The real in-game map looks like this:
ForzaHorizon2Map.jpg

To give an idea of scope, the demo only focused on Forza Horizon demo area.
I spent quite a bit of time in the demo area, and there are quite a few roads there, but when playing an open world racer - I just focused on a couple roads I wanted to master by drifting them lol. Something addictive about just driving the roads you like, very akin to choosing your favourite downhill path when skiiing/snowboarding.

According to websites:
As seen in the image, Sisteron, Nice, Saint Martin, San Giovanni, Montellino, and Castelletto are the cities and towns that have been featured. Nice is the largest of the bunch, and has more road length than most tracks in Forza Motorsport 5.

I'm looking around for 'full reviews' but metacritic http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-horizon-2 would have the largest catalog of available reviews to dive through.

Last edited by a moderator:
the area is way smaller than what you circled in red, it does not go up to Marseille which is a bigger city than Nice.

In their review, gamersyde said that to cross the map it would take around 8min.
In comparison it takes 40min in the crew to go from Miami to Los Angeles :oops:

In their review, gamersyde said that to cross the map it would take around 8min. In comparison it takes 40min in the crew to go from Miami to Los Angeles :oops:
8 minutes? Presumably that's in a very fast car going hell for leather. But that's a good basis for comparison, it's about 6 minutes in GTA V coast to coast.

the area is way smaller than what you circled in red, it does not go up to Marseille which is a bigger city than Nice.

In their review, gamersyde said that to cross the map it would take around 8min.

In comparison it takes 40min in the crew to go from Miami to Los Angeles :oops:

Modelled :) or took cues from. It's not an accurate representation of the whole area. The game is still very much it's own game land.

Back