Forza Horizon 2 on the horizon! [XO,X360]

On my part, my interest on discussing the rendering technology in the game was solely motivated by my interest on rendering technology itself.
I coundn't have said id better than Karamazov, the way this games achieves its visuals are not to be seen as flaws. They were valid and justifiable design choices, and I don't think this game is lacking in anyway on its weather system. This is a driving game set in a specific part of the world, and the game does a great job at simulating the weather effects it was meant to.
I'd discuss the gameplay if I owned the full game. Right now, I've only played the demo, and I found it greatly fun. My non gaming aunt also had a blast with it, I discovered racing on a open field without walls penalizing you as harshly when you go offroad, (plus a driving physics that was meant to allow your car to perform well enough on the dirt) made the game much more aproachable to her. haha
Comparisons with DC, for my part at least, and other games, like GTA and Red Dead, were intended for the investigation of the different and common solutions different games use to generate their desired effects. In no way do I think those are relevant in determining the gameplay merits of those games or their quality, nor am I one to enter that discussion since I have not played DC myself, and GTA or Red Dead or whatever else I mentioned are not even very comparable from a game design standpoint.

On a final note: This game is shit because it does not have screenspace reflection like DC has which is a much better game. Xbox pussies got a sissy-ass game that smells like FARTZ!!!!!

Wow. Who's got time to spend making a video like that. Great work. Anyway, really enjoying the game. Almost to level 100. Favorite time of day / weather condition are afternoon showers. The way the clouds roll in and it rains with the sun shining looks really nice. Can't knock this game in any way. So polished all the way around. Also like how every once and a while the crowd at the festival will release Chinese floating lanterns as it turns from dusk to night. Simply awesome looking. At night you can even see when the hot air balloons hit their burners, lighting them up from the inside and causing them to gain a bit of altitude. 9/10 for me.

What's the deal with steering wheels for PS4 and Xbox One?

Eurogamer have an article on oldgen wheel support on both nextgen consoles.

And why is sucks a bit :yes:

Back