Forza 4

You tell me? I only remember the whole dashboard getting lighter and darker, but no real shadows, and certainly no self-shadowing. I'll have a look.

EDIT: I misremembered, there are shadows. But there is something wrong about them though - I think it is indeed the self shadowing that is limited, and the lighting is off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBbN1T9lLI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I was correct , i mean it was pretty obvious for anyone who has played the game .
And there's nothing wrong about the shadows - real self shadowing , smooth and at a nice resolution .

gt_forzam4_gp_360_clasd85u.jpg

I posted the above pic because it appears to show 1v1 racing with traffic.

Btw, head count, who is planning to get FM4? Are people interested in a B3D club or do people have commitments elsewhere?

EDIT: and a video of Fujimi thanks to the great guys at Gamersyde.

I posted the above pic because it appears to show 1v1 racing with traffic.

Btw, head count, who is planning to get FM4? Are people interested in a B3D club or do people have commitments elsewhere?

I plan on picking it up, but I'm definitely low-tier and may frustrate some as I'm all over the place. I'm more of an arcade type gamer, but will give it a good try and being a proper racer.

I plan on picking it up, but I'm definitely low-tier and may frustrate some as I'm all over the place. I'm more of an arcade type gamer, but will give it a good try and being a proper racer.

Meh, I am in between a solid racer and an arcade racer. I surely don't try to ruin people's races and once I learn a track I can be semi-competitive, but I don't really care if you play more "in the trenches" as long as it isn't "Lets see me t-bone him off the track" intentionally every race. Aggressive drivers can be taken advantage of and when I have played good Forza drivers I swear for all the kevetching they do they are always the first to give you a bumb, get on the inside and push you out, etc. Which is fine, just don't pretend you don't do it. On the reverse I am cool with no contact as well.

Anyhow, I have no qualms with your NFS style Timber. Just expect to spend a lot of time in the gravel :p And with custom lobbies back we can tweak rules to enforce the rules we want. That always made FM2 far easier to stomach online.

List:
Acert93
RobertR1
Hatrixx
BadTB25

I would not mind joining a B3D club :)

My gamer tag is "Onkl Bjorni"

I'm located in CET timezone, so don't know that will work out with you guys in NA timezones, but I guess time will tell :)

I'm definitely getting it, but it's become almost impossible to commit time to console gaming lately so I'd be on very sporadically. I'm purely average at racing games as well, so I'd be in the 'b' team if there was one :)

I may start a FM4 thread after release so the OP can be updated with the group info, etc

List:
Acert93
RobertR1
Hatrixx
BadTB25
Bfigved (Onkl Bjorni)
Graham
joker454

If we want to expand the group, if ours is small, I know there are a good handful of GS guys getting the game, a handful from NA and another large group from Europe.

I'm in on the 'B' team with joker and crew. :)

So Robert, Hatrix, and Graham in the A-team and everyone else is the Lagbot-team?

FM3 had some nice team racing and also tiers so with custom lobbies we should be able to get 16 game races that work for everyone. We could even break up 2 teams in different classes (A & B) or whatever.

Back