Forum Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Can't commend on an announcement, so good luck Rys! Hope to see you on the other side. :)

If anyone feels lonely during the upgrade, as I'm sure I will, I've just added Disqus to www.techingames.net, so we can hang around there for a little bit until the doors to paradise have reopened ... But I'm sure it won't be long!

Good luck Rhys. Hope it goes well. Only real problem I had was some bb code issues but there's handy replaces available for xenforo.

Which little dots? Take a screenshot and annotate it so I know what you're looking at.

the little dot to the left of the thread indicating new post. I thought it my be kind of hard to hit on a phone, but it really isn't.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-8_14-54-54.png
    upload_2014-11-8_14-54-54.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 25
Ah, I see them. I'll see what I can do to make them bigger as a tap target.

Nice work!
It looks so new and fresh!
I can't figure how to use it yet, but I'm sure it will come to me with time ... :p

I didn't realize that clicking on a thread to you to the first new post, that dot isn't even needed.

Coming back to figuring OUT how this new site works!
How do I edit my posts? I've looked for a few minutes with no luck :(

PS. I've noticed there are now rewards given for using forum, it's like achievements in games and will cause many member a lot of sleepless nights ... EVIL IDEA :D

I sort of looks like it was designed for mobile devices first, desktops second.
Its too bright, I notice I can change the background color, but not all messages background color or is there an option to change this?.

Seems like the tapatalk client doesn't work anymore....And I liked the old style more (but I guess that's just because I am old and bitter.....)

I sort of looks like it was designed for mobile devices first, desktops second.
Its too bright, I notice I can change the background color, but not all messages background color or is there an option to change this?.
We may get some alternative themes eventually. ;)

IMPORTANT PLOT POINT

The new forum software is a WIP. As Rys announced, he decided to just go with it instead of procrastinating and then fix/update issues as he goes (in typical software engineer fashion :p).

Edit posts: Permissions yet implement. So presently, you can't
It's too bright!: Theme's coming eventually
Tapatalk not working: Try removing B3D and then adding it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back