Forum seems a bit... sparse?

My guess is that Dave and many others were so sick of the flaming, fanboism and crap that was spewed in 90% of the threads in that forum that they cleaned everything out and strated fresh.

Maybe it will be monitored more closely?

I think its a great idea.

I would like to see all of them archived . And to start fresh.

I seem to notice taht the bigger phpbb becomes the more bugs pop up

I think it's going to turn into a recycle bin where Dave throws bad threads into. After all, Dave left an old thread about HSR.

jvd said:
I think its a great idea.

I would like to see all of them archived . And to start fresh.

I seem to notice taht the bigger phpbb becomes the more bugs pop up

You mean in terms of users? I agree. :p

digitalwanderer said:
Hey, so who won the bet about who changed the forum name? :|

changed the forum name? What? Into what? What have I missed? ( I was away for the weekend....)

Mendel said:
changed the forum name? What? Into what? What have I missed? ( I was away for the weekend....)
http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13773&highlight=

There was a bit of contraversy surrounding Humus' new dynamic branching demo he released Friday, the board was kind of invaded by fanboys and I think one by the name of "Proforma" finally popped something in a staff members brain and they changed the name of the lounge in frustration/aggravation. :LOL:

It's calming down now, but someone always seems willing to flick a few matches at the subject now and again to see if they can kick the flames back up. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
There was a bit of contraversy surrounding Humus' new dynamic branching demo he released Friday, the board was kind of invaded by fanboys and I think one by the name of "Proforma" finally popped something in a staff
Another case of the "Proforma affair"? then**

**reference to a UK political/Spy/sex scandal from years gone by.

Its amazing how a film can make an infamous event even more infamous.

I wasn't born when the actual scandel happened (late 60's I beleive) but the film means most Brits >20 know about the prostitute, the russian spy and the minister (sounds like the start of a joke).

DeanoC said:
Its amazing how a film can make an infamous event even more infamous.

I wasn't born when the actual scandel happened (late 60's I beleive) but the film means most Brits >20 know about the prostitute, the russian spy and the minister (sounds like the start of a joke).

you mean those BBC documetary series responsible for the greater part of the intelligence of the earth population?

Back