Folding@home forum

jvd

Banned
With us entering the top 100 it would be nice if we can get a forum just for folding and mabye a link on the main webpage. I'm sure the rest of the team will agree.

Saem said:
How about something a bit more general. Like, distributed computing and folding@home?

That be fine i believe with all of us . We just need something more specific than we have now and also a mod who can sticky important things. Like how to jon the team and what not . That kind of stuff.

Im all for a dedicated part of the forum for distributed computing. the post i made about how to maximize folding seems to have gotten buried in 20 some pages of posts. ;)

later,

yep sounds like a neato idea - A link/small banner on the homepage & a dedicated forum would be cool.

Maybe even a small intro article as well ?? (& checking for driver "optimisations/hacks" in the 3D renderer would be a nice touch ;) )

Yup, we could definitely do with one of those to put up a couple of dedicated threads to explain the most frequently asked problems and optimizations!

We are now TOP 100 8) (at least in some statistics)
A Distributed Computing forum could help the community a lot :)

pascal said:
We are now TOP 100 8) (at least in some statistics)
A Distributed Computing forum could help the community a lot :)

Not that you'd know it from the front page, but yes we are. Go us!

Back