Flannel lined denim = HEAVEN!!!!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
OMG, I am in love with a new pair of pants my wife got me for Mondaymas! I hadn't tried them until today, and when I did I freaked!

They're a tan denim pair of slacks just, but they're lined with flannel. Comfy and warm as hell, I've found my new pants style. :cool:

OMG, I am in love with a new pair of pants my wife got me for Mondaymas! I hadn't tried them until today, and when I did I freaked!

They're a tan denim pair of slacks just, but they're lined with flannel. Comfy and warm as hell, I've found my new pants style. :cool:

Why do I see your name as Shirley? Oddly enough, in the reply, it's Digi.

I got a pair or two of them, had them for years. Mostly used up North where its cold. Such as my home state, Alaska. ;)

Pictures of me?
What do you mean "used up"?
I'm not sure if I like where this is going.
I've only ever posted a picture of myself once a few years ago on B3D, how did you get pictures?

I got a pair or two of them, had them for years. Mostly used up North where its cold. Such as my home state, Alaska. ;)

you know they also make that type of pants with cashmere instead of flannel, not supposed to be that expensive

Digi, you're officially an old fart now - my grandpa used to wear those. Mostly seen on people above 50 around here.

I have flannel sheets on my bed. They're nice. :smile: Also, they're good for the cold Canadian winter, especially since my room has a mysterious cold draft.

Next stage is the ones with the absorbent lining. ;)

Given his age, I wouldn't be surprised if the texture subconsciously reminded him of his youth. :p There's a Freudian mind-bender for you, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back