First VF5 360 shots?

must have been my browser its there now...

Is there a proper stick for this game on either system?

There will be a PS3 arcade stick available from Sega that should be high quality (will probably work on 360 too, it's USB). Looked pretty nice to me and should also be usuable with other games as well (it's a 6 button). Should be available from play asia around the time VF5 ships. I'd try to find a link, but I can't from my current location.

There will be a PS3 arcade stick available from Sega that should be high quality (will probably work on 360 too, it's USB).
Do generic USB devices work on XB360? I thought MS were limiting connectivity to proprietary devices and licensees. Or was that only the wireless controllers?

Keyboards will work for sure. Storage devices are more limited though. There's a listing at xbox.com somewhere in the faqs. As for other gamepads... no idea.

Do generic USB devices work on XB360? I thought MS were limiting connectivity to proprietary devices and licensees. Or was that only the wireless controllers?

Not really sure. I suppose it's a matter of if the stick maps correctly to a 360 controller (which definitely means it would have to license through MS and would work with other games too) or if VF5 sees that controller as something special and has drivers included for it (if that's even allowed?). Maybe they won't bother with the 360, since the stick is seemingly only being released in JP and JP 360 version of VF5 doesn't seem exist.

I know the stick was announced for PS3 and should work fine with any PS3 game... whether also works on 360 hasn't been mentioned that I've seen -- it was a guess (that's why I kept it in parenthesis).

Back