Which is R420

• B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• Don't know / Can't tell

• Total voters
My previous post in the thread gives the game away slightly.

It's actually quite easy to choose the filtering method in that pathalogical test, using the field effect lines, if you know what you're looking for of course.

Just highlights that it's an in-motion thing, and therefore hard to qualitatively analyse.

Rys

ERK said:
Don't look!

Here's my guess...

a=bri; b=tri; c=try -- but the AF all look the same to me. Edit: changed my mind about AF shots. I prefer b and c to a.

Eh, probably wrong... ;)
ERK

heh, heh... nailed it!

Near the left edge of that pattern about 1/3 the way down, c is less blurry than a and provides sharper textures.

THe_KELRaTH said:
Just pick like the rest of us... use the 3 shells system
after seeing that movie 80 times i have no clue how u would use 3 shells . Al l i know is i'd be having fun with sandra bullock

DaveBaumann said:
A = NV38
B = R360
C = R420

HA! I couldn't believe it. I thought C was the NV40.
I thought C had the best IQ, this time it was pretty clear unlike the last test you made. :oops:

K.I.L.E.R said:
DaveBaumann said:
A = NV38
B = R360
C = R420

HA! I couldn't believe it. I thought C was the NV40.
I thought C had the best IQ, this time it was pretty clear unlike the last test you made. :oops:

Heh i picked no clue.Cause they all looked the same to me .

Originally I thought A was the R420, for no other reason than the left side seemed shifted compared to the right. I would have thought that anything other than an R420 would have the left side identical to the right.

Back