Fifteenthousandposts

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
WOW....

I swear to you guys, i DO have a life. I REALLY do!! :LOL:

I know threads on postcounts aren't allowed but this is a special case...

I'm closing in on 100k posts! Only 85k to get there! (hold on, 100-15= ... ... .. yes it's 85)

digitalwanderer said:
You frighten me LB, step away from the keyboard and get a life!!!! :oops:

I'm like... the Playstation of B3D forums!! Quantity but no quality!!! :LOL:

DISCLAIMER: The joke just sounded funny, PS2 has lots of good content!

He won't answer for a few days now, it would spoil the nice straight number... :devilish:

EDIT:
Bah, he did :devilish:

;)

Congratulations L-B.
biggringift.gif

digitalwanderer said:
Scary thing is LB that I'll never catch up to you unless they disable postcount in the console forums too... :(

So is it disabled on the general forum too? in that case i'm not as bad as i thought!!

EDIT: yes it is, just checked.

london-boy said:
So is it disabled on the general forum too? in that case i'm not as bad as i thought!!

EDIT: yes it is, just checked.
Yup. General, RPS&C, and mebbe even Feedback.

Makes me feel less guilty about posting up stuff, I like it. Adds to the communal feel without all the nasty "POSTWHORE!!!" accusations. :)

Congrats, L-B. And now yours is just as big as Digi's, so congrats twice.

I don't care what anyone says --you don't make it to 15k posts unless the community as a whole finds value in your participation. Otherwise we'd have taken you out back to the creek in a burlap bag by now. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
Yup. General, RPS&C, and mebbe even Feedback.

Makes me feel less guilty about posting up stuff, I like it. Adds to the communal feel without all the nasty "POSTWHORE!!!" accusations. :)

I get still called "whore" though!! For NO reason whatsoever!!! :oops:

geo said:
I don't care what anyone says --you don't make it to 15k posts unless the community as a whole finds value in your participation. Otherwise we'd have taken you out back to the creek in a burlap bag by now. ;)
That's the other bit that makes me feel free to post in General & RPS&C, the powers that be here are NOT bashful about pruning/PMing/saying "QUIT POSTING SO DAMNED MUCH DIG!!!" if it's a problem.

Trust me, I know. :oops:

geo said:
Congrats, L-B. And now yours is just as big as Digi's, so congrats twice.

Awww and the fact that i type like Clark Kent and i tend to reply to each post separately might help too!

Back