FIFA World Cup 2010

Ghana it is then....they are dominating.

Might as well get till the last 4. (hoping for them to with the cup would be a bit too much I guess, but I do hope an African Nation wins the cup someday)

well Ghana just scored in over time. USA still has a chance, but at least we can say we took them to over time.

Bradley had a great chance but he wasted it in hurry & USA had another chance when the striker (couldn't see who) slipped while preparing to shoot.

Anyways..great match, USA played a great game in 2nd half...the move that preceded the penalty was great as well but Ghana were simply the better team today. Awesome strike by Asamoah Gyan btw.

The US played well in the second half, real shame about the first half though. On the bright side, they made it further than Italy and France and made it as far as England will make it. :devilish:

Altidore was terrible in the first half. USA's biggest downfall this match was that they lacked proper forwards. He was better in the second half. It was a very even match, Ghana in the driving seat in the first half, USA better in the second but Ghana won deservedly.

Damn, Ghana are the nemesis of the US now it seems. :p 2 WC's in a row they've knocked the US out. Blast.

But the US's own fault for falling into that same pattern of waiting until the second half to get going.

Regards,
SB

You can thank FIFA for all their illogical choices. They cite financial matters as the reason for having no dedicated goal line / back line judges or replays. In a way, FIFA is right; The game is more interesting without all that. :devilish:

They cite financial matters as the reason for having no dedicated goal line / back line judges or replays.

What that means is that the manufacturers of the goal-line technology haven't given the FIFA hierarchy enough kick-backs and bribes yet.

That ball was 2 FREAKIN FEET inside the line....any sensible linesman capable enough to become a match official wouldn't have missed it. :devilish: As usual England are the victim of bad luck. This WC has brought about a new low for poor referring in international events.

Or was it Karma ? :rolleyes:
nogoal.gif

England's defense :no:
3 goals in counterattack.

Not a cat's chance in hell that they'll win the match now...I'm sure Robert Green could've done a better job at goal keeping lol.

Back