Favorite youtube video

No this is one of the greatest intro's evar*
Observe the majesty all 13 minutes of it

Ladies and Gentlemen the mighty Independance War

Merry-go-round indeed. Doing that is a good way kill yourself, or become paralyzed for the rest of your life.

However, I suppose these motorized carousels sort of weeds the idiots from the people who were born with brains, so it does serve some purpose after all.

Ah, Mitchell and Webb. I've always particularly loved the homeopathic medical drama bit.

That and the Mister Deity bit about Mr. D and Jesus/Jesse are trying to make sense of the whole trinity thing.

If they could design some ACTUALLY cool graphics cards that do not spike your power consumption to 300% of average, THEN they could cheer themselves like this... Of course, then they couldn't have made a mildly amusing (and predictable) vid like this one. ;)

WTF? :LOL: "...due to their enormous size and otherworldly strengths." :?: :LOL: I repeat: WTF?

I also liked the bit about "classified protected birthing centers"...

The whole thing reads like a bad script belonging to a Jerry Bruckheimer/Michael Bay movie (although that's kind of redundant). Since it's NOT a movie script - or so I presume - it just reads as extremely surreal.

How did the vote go by the way? *curious*

Edit:
...Aaah. The onion. I didn't recognize the logo immediately because I like, NEVER visit that site, but it's sitting right there in the bottom right of the screen. I gotta admit I got totally owned, lol! Well played, Onion. Well played.

Lol, I actually have an appointment tomorrow with an eye doctor... Funny, but true. :D

I have low levels of tear fluid production. Causes grittyness of the eyes, quite unpleasant actually.

Haha, glad you figured it out, Grall :) One of the funnier parts of the video is checking out the comments....some of them are freakin' hilarious. Makes me wonder how many of them are just people craving attention, and how many were actually fooled.

Back