Favorite youtube video

(wait until 0:45)

This is the Russian Justin Timberlake in terms of success, apparently. Not sure it's real - i think he's trying to prove it's live at the end, what with the microphone juggling and all that, but i'm not sure it would sound like that in reality. One thing is for sure... weird!

Don't really see what it has to do with BBQ (other than being a heat source for the pans). Still, garlic butter refried lobster meat on a bun sounds/looks very nice (I'm pretty sure he had to change the butter during the cut though, cause that had to be burned). 50$ of lobster for two sandwiches though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really see what it has to do with BBQ (other than being a heat source for the pans). Still, garlic butter refried lobster meat on a bun sounds/looks very nice (I'm pretty sure he had to change the butter during the cut though, cause that had to be burned). 50$ of lobster for two sandwiches though.

Price of lobster varies greatly depending on where you are. In NE, you can generally get lobsters in season for incredibly cheap, just like in SF during season you can get dungeness crab for insanely low prices when its extremely expensive in most other parts of the US and world. Its all about cutting out the middlemen.

Back