Favorite youtube video

This is hilarious.

NSFW, Warning contains mature and sexistic language!

Last edited by a moderator:
It would probably be appropriate to put NSFW in the thread title at this point...

Why?

If people watch youtube shit at their work when they really should have been working and get in trouble because of their own stupidity, how is this anyone else's problem but their own?

They should have known better.

Why?

If people watch youtube shit at their work when they really should have been working and get in trouble because of their own stupidity, how is this anyone else's problem but their own?

They should have known better.

Well the same could be said for just about anything NSFW. If you stumble across it, you probably should've been working!

But my point was it's kinda pointless to start adding NSFW tags now in a thread that's already 38 pages long.

BTW Nebula, that video cracked me up good :LOL:

Here's a sweet Rogue world PvP video captured from WoW. One of the best videos out there with a lot of production.

Heck if the mosquito thing actually worked as advertised I would want one. They could do the buy one give one thing like the XO laptop.

Well, I don't think inexpensive enough for an average consumer to buy. It's developed with the purpose of protecting communities in areas were mosquito bourne infections (like malaria) are common.

So inexpensive in the form of large scale deployments in areas with low technological infrastructure I would imagine.

Still, maybe in 5-10 or whatever number of years I might be able to get one. And just thinking of lasers pew-pewing mosquitos makes me smile. :)

Regards,
SB

Instead of eradicating mosquitoes - which would impact the ecosystem negatively in other ways - we need better malaria treatments for humans. Like, a proper vaccine for example.

Gin and tonic. It's the answer to many problems, including but not confined to malaria avoidance issues.

Back