Favorite youtube video

Perhaps the best (and certainly one of the more disturbing) animated shorts ever! I’m not quite sure what the moral of the story is, but this Bugs Bunny is both "wuwly" and sad enough to almost make grown men misty-eyed… Strike the wabbit! :)

thehulk, those videos were fantastic, especially the guy predicting the recession in such detail. I hope he earned himself a bundle with that foresight.
Found this when searching for Rei Harakami's music.

I would totally give that guy $20 if I saw him performing on the street. That was pure awesomeness.

that girl would be the first canditate for a "real-life" Looney Toons movie. Hello Daffy Duck (and a row of other anxious toons)!

Just been reading up about "Boxxy". Quite a fascinating insight into the way the internet can behave at times. All a bit depressing to be honest.

This is the full routine for the current run of T-Mobile ads running in the UK. Basically the dancers infiltrated Liverpool Street station (it's one of London's main rail/tube stations), pretending to be normal travellers.

And these are them rehearsing at night when the station was closed.

Making of:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I can describe this one, but you might want to skip to 40 seconds in after the Japanese text. Suffice to say, just when you think the Japanese can't get any more bonkers, they bring out rabbits with assault weapons and cats with RPGs...

See if id software had more creative talent, this is the sort of game they would be using the RAGE engine for...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back