Fallout 3 buying choice - which platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barso

Newcomer
I am looking to purchase fallout 3 but I am stuck between PS3 ot 360 version.
I have seen the screenshots of the PS3 rock,beetle and hair textures being better on PS3 but am reluctant due to the findings of grandmaster on multiplatform comparisons and 360 usually winning.
Is the PS3 verision better with these better textures or do they come at a price?
I would appreciate some impartial advice due to the economic crisis we sit in at the moment and £40 being alot of money.
Thanks to all help and replies.
All I want is the better version!!!!

I am looking to purchase fallout 3 but I am stuck between PS3 ot 360 version.
I have seen the screenshots of the PS3 rock,beetle and hair textures being better on PS3 but am reluctant due to the findings of grandmaster on multiplatform comparisons and 360 usually winning.
Is the PS3 verision better with these better textures or do they come at a price?
I would appreciate some impartial advice due to the economic crisis we sit in at the moment and £40 being alot of money.
Thanks to all help and replies.
All I want is the better version!!!!

Was it fun to make an account just to get it banned after your first and only post? It's obvious you are in the wrong place and didn't read the rules at all.

Barso - You're post wasn't at all suitable for the analysis thread. I moved it here to give you a reply, seeing as PM isn't available to you. Any differences between versions isn't worth fretting £40 over. It's not like one platform is a dog and the other is a glorius experience. Buy for the platform you prefer, or scour the internet for reviews and opinions. But certainly don't create an account and ignore the lengthy post telling you what isn't allowed in the IQ Analysis thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back