Eurgamer: God of War 2 and GT4 Online (Leaked documents)

Does it really matter if the company behind the consoles makes games for it or not. For xbox for example there are still many games comming, maybe not from MS but from other publishers there are, so it not as if xbox owner will be out of game all of the sudden, so in that sense the xbox is really not "dead", I don't think that many xbox owners care where from the games come, whether it is MS or other developers...

drpepper said:
I too am glad Sony is still supporting the number 1 platform well into 07. Though a bit surprised. I would hazard a guess that since it would be backwards compatible on the PS3, one might see slight upgrades like higher resolution and AA for those with PS3s. I'm looking forward to GT4 online though, however, I don't like the idea of punks ramming the rear of a car as I know everyone does during GT multiplayer.
A lot of racers let you turn collision off so that you don't hit the other car. Of course, drafting may be lost but it's probably worth it.

nintenho said:
A lot of racers let you turn collision off so that you don't hit the other car. Of course, drafting may be lost but it's probably worth it.

That's an idea, however it should b possible to still enable drafting physics along with collision disableing.

In recent news: Gamasutra has a piece of Sony denying the earlier reports of GT4 Online and GOW 2.

Back