Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work

Which part? does it show you the scaling options? You created a custom res and used it?

edit: I actually remember now that it didn't allow creating custom resolutions other than very few. There is something wrong with it and nVidia is working on it. What res is your monitor?

Edit:

i wrote something about my problems here, there is also a link in my second post to nVidia forums on this issue.

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=59442

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to use my nvidia GPU to scale the game from a lower res instead of letting my monitor do it ? My monitor's scaler is pathetic.

I did that by accident, I added a resolution on my CRT (960x720) and ended up with downscaled 1024x768. it was pretty ugly but that may be expected with resolutions close to each other.

had to get back to the custom resolution and choose "gtf timing" rather than "auto", then the card did output real 960x720.
all of that to attempt getting a more playable Crysis demo and rid of the 60Hz bug in that game ;)

Saw this Bulletstorm shot by "IntelQ9550Reaktor" at 3D Center Forum... dayyuumm.

shippingpc-stormgame2011-02-2521-02-34-31.jpg

By "Cubitus".

b10.jpg

b20.jpg

b24.jpg

b25.jpg

b26.jpg

Nebula, what did you change in (Mass Effect(2)? Looks like I gonna pick up Bullet Storm, allthough I hate a points system.

Edit, I've found it ;)

Crysis 2 multiplayer demo, hardcore "high" setting, vsync enabled, 16xAF, 1680x1050. E8400@3.5GHz dual-core, stock ATI HD 4890 1GB, 8GB RAM, Vista x64.

crysis2mpdemopc13k83x.jpg

crysis2mpdemopc2ikl8.jpg

crysis2mpdemopc1128f6.jpg

crysis2mpdemopc12j8f4.jpg

crysis2mpdemopc3x8gy.jpg

crysis2mpdemopc49j7s.jpg

Interior lighting is pretty awesome. :eek:

Yeah they're supporting AA on PC. PC version looks really good actually. Epic just got bumped up a notch.

You mean People Can Fly. :p They're the ones who added the AA option in Gears PC too. I wonder what they're doing for Bulletstorm though since it's still DX9, correct?

You mean People Can Fly. :p They're the ones who added the AA option in Gears PC too. I wonder what they're doing for Bulletstorm though since it's still DX9, correct?

I see.. then Epic can still suck it :D
The Steam system reqs don't list anything past DX9.0c, although they do recommend Vista or 7 which is slightly odd if they don't use DX10.

So Nebby, is there any AA for DX>9? if so, can it handle transparencies?
On a biz trip with no time for fun this week.

So Nebby, is there any AA for DX>9? if so, can it handle transparencies?
On a biz trip with no time for fun this week.

Those SS's looking less jaggy then what you will experience in actual gameplay, or there has to be some way of SSAA, but I havn't figured out how to enable it on an AMD-GPU.

Also there is no Crossfire profile, forcing AFR making things over saturated.

I deleted the demo, this is not exactly what I had hoped for... :(

Those SS's looking less jaggy then what you will experience in actual gameplay, or there has to be some way of SSAA, but I havn't figured out how to enable it on an AMD-GPU.

Dude my 5850's are loading at 90+% each...

Looks exactly like that, they are native untouched screenshots. However I noticed some servers run custom setting hence "custom" tag and have different qualities forced. As evident how I could get 40-45fps in one server having harcore setting while other server with same map gave me 30-35fps and edge AA looked better.

So beware.

What drivers you on?

I'm running the official 11.2's :smile:

Hmm, I'm on 11.1a hotfix asuming 11.2 are the 11.1a with a stamp, but that could be it.
Renaming to "afr-friendlyd3d" improved the framerate a lot, despite the oversaturated bloom.

Nebula, i find your ss's incredibly clean. I forgot about adaptive aa, I tried SSAA, but that didn't work unfortunately.

Crysis 2 PC demo, LOW setting. 1680x1050, 16xAF, vsync on. Looks better than many multiplatform games at max settings!

Framerate was pretty much solid 60fps. To bad I forgot to set FRAPs to capture framerate overlay with shots.

c2pcdemolowfr8v.jpg

c2pcdemolow2frri.jpg

c2pcdemolow119rs6.jpg

c2pcdemolow120sse.jpg

c2pcdemolow3jt2g.jpg

c2pcdemolow4ntzz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back