ENGLISH EXAM!

1080161864_resbastard.jpg

You are a complete and utter BASTARDIZATION of the English tongue!

Unless English is your third language,
here is absolutely no excuse for your ignorance.
You shame us with your speech.
Go back and finish your schooling,
Bastard.

1058410514_turesurine.jpg

You're urine.
Stinky and poisonous. You flow allover the place.
You don't like being held up for too long, and you frequently nag
at inconvienent moments.
Sometimes you find it funny to wake people up in the middle of the night.
You're hard to control, and you reek.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your company's proxy sucks big time because it won't let you do this test and show how poor your engrish is"

Bah. :-x

I'm a Grammar God, even though I know my English grammar stinks. Multiple-choice tests are worthless.

Guden Oden said:
Thank you, thank you! :D

I believe I can mostly credit my fairly OK english on the vast amounts of UK computer gaming magazines such as Zzap! 64, C+VG, Commodore User etc that I consumed in the mid-80s to early 90s. My golly, those were the days!

I must sya british gaming mags have in the past had quite a good standard of language. If you stay away from the obvious moron mags (with more pictures than words, and more "cheats" than reviews) then the journalism tends to be quite good. That said with the money offered for the job they do, its no big suprise I guess, that these people have to be dedicated.

I've often found reading work by writers who litter their prose with english tricks for humour and/or effect can add colour to one's own writing.

nutball, as a northerner, my speech may sound a little different, I even use bad grammar in daily conversation. Yet I still know the rules, and as a baseline they're worth having and knowing.

Back