Eidos has a X360/PS3 game based on the Highlander franchise in the works?

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
So I was posting a PR we received from Eidos about their new Montreal studio when I noticed that line:
About Eidos Interactive Ltd
Eidos Interactive Ltd is part of SCi Entertainment Group Plc (SEG) one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software. Eidos consists of publishing operations across Europe and the US and several development studios including Crystal Dynamics, IO Interactive, Beautiful Game Studios, Eidos Studios Hungary, Eidos Sweden and Pivotal Games. The Group has a valuable combined portfolio of intellectual property including: Tomb Raider, Hitman, Deus Ex, Championship Manager, Carmageddon, the Conflict series and Just Cause.

Some of the titles currently in development include: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Crossfire and Highlander.

Eidos is actually working on a Highlader game. Seeing that I never heard about it until now, I decided to dig around a bit and found this PDF from the highlander IP owner.

And here's the interesting part:

It seems that the folks from Widescreen games, a devhouse based in Lyon, France are working on the game.

It's not that I particularly care for the Highlander franchise, because I don't, it's just that it surprised me that there was no more info available on the title.

Back