EIC of Beyond3D takes the vows today

Man, I leave for about 4 days and find out Dave got married? I swear I won't do that ever again! j/k :)

Congrats to Dave and Neva! Dave, you'll probably wonder how you ever got along without her. I think that every day after getting married to my wife Becky. I've only been married 2 years and 9 months, but I can't remember ever being happier. I wish you all the best!

Tommy McClain

SmuvMoney said:
May peace, love, happiness, and blessings reign over your marriage, Dave.

If not that, at least may Neva reign over your marriage. ;) :p

"I told my wife when we got married, 'Sweetie, you make all the easy decisions and I'll make the difficult ones.' Y'know, we've been married for twenty years now and we haven't had a difficult decision yet!" --Bill Engvall

Thanks guys, from both of us!!

Just starting to get caught up on the web. Here's a pic from the wedding for the time being.

20040924_wedding.jpg

Nice!

Is it just me or does Dave look quite young?

Dave, you have a little bald spot in your hair. Sorry. :LOL:

Good job, Dave! Clearly marrying up here! ;)

I don't know if Dave looks 'young' --I'm getting to "noticing how young the bums seem" age myself. Very Brit looking tho.

digitalwanderer said:
Woo-hoo, welcome back!

Neva looks absolutely lovely and you don't look anything like I thought you would!
I'll say. Doesn't look very Vorlon at all, does he? :?

She looks friggin' great Dave! I foresee a long and happy marriage! :D

AH, the one picture (from the whole collection taken with the 11 digital cameras present) where Dave does something that vaguely resembles a smile :LOL:

In most pictures he is halfway through a sentence :?

Ah... a great day it was 8)

K-

Kristof said:
AH, the one picture (from the whole collection taken with the 11 digital cameras present) where Dave does something that vaguely resembles a smile :LOL:

In most pictures he is halfway through a sentence :?
Dave is the chatty type in real-life? I always thought of him as the quiet type . :?

Back