Ecstasy 'reverses' Parkinson's disease

silence said:
yap, but not "right" ones.
Which societies are right? would that be limited to western societies? looks like we have nothing to learn from anyone else. Some of those same "not right" ones is also where we got alcohol from. Actually tradationally it was a crime not grow MJ in Virginia though the primary market was for fibre rather then medicinal use. There have been arguments that George Washington by seperating the male and female plants was also trying to produce more potent crops for medicinal use.

Wanna know the major reason why hashish and MJ haven't been in western society for 6000 years? Because the western society simply hasn't been around for that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
you noticed " around word right? i am perfectlly aware of all this and i really think it total hypocrisy to allow alchohol and not allow MJ or hash....

I don't understand how someone can think that burning something and then purposefully inhaling the smoke isn't harmful, regardless of other effects. Smoking (anything) seems about as healthy as sucking on a tailpipe of a car. But then I have asthma, so I've always tried to avoid inhaling stuff like smoke when possible.

I think one of the main problems with drugs is that everyone is brainwashed to believe that once a person does drugs they become an inhuman zombie. Another problem being that people are not told realistically of a drugs effects, they're filled with nonsense and lies.
So obviously once a kid takes his first puff of marijuana and enjoys it, he realises he's been lied to and is more likely to move on to harder drugs because he assumes all the talk about those are lies too.
Obviously a hardcore heroin addiction is not the same as a casual marijuana smoker.

silence said:
you noticed " around word right? i am perfectlly aware of all this and i really think it total hypocrisy to allow alchohol and not allow MJ or hash....
Ahh okay sorry miss understand I thought you ment "right" as in basicly some reasonable undefinable quality as say oposed right winged.

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodbob said:
Ahh okay sorry miss understand I thought you ment "right" as in basicly some reasonable undefinable quality as say oposed right winged.

np.... as long as we understand each other....

Back